채용정보 상세 검색
- JOB OPENING
- 채용정보 상세 검색
Battery System Account Manager (지원마감)
- 외국계 자동차부품
Battery System Account Manager
SUMMARY: To build and reach the sales target for Korea sales team, maintain and develop customers, sell the company’s products and satisfy the customers’ requirement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Korea sales and engineering:
- To develop and implement sales objectives and strategies of products in the defined region within customers and
distributor (if applicable), and to make recommendations to management regarding opportunities to realize
- Technical Customer Interface in Development Phase and Present Gentherm BTM technology and provide specific
solutions according to customer technical requirements.
- Discuss and adjust with customers timing, system requirements, system integration, simulation results,
validation results, test specification and results, design level and quality requirements in each project phase
(proof of concept, A-, B- Phase).
- Technical coordination of development activities from proof of concept and Gentherm internal coordination of
design engineer, simulation engineer, validation plan, prototype shop, test lab, quality engineer, purchasing
- Provide data from customer to project team and manage design freeze, change management, data exchange
with customer and project team.
- Create cost model and track product costs from RFQ until series tooling kick-off.
- Focus on product cost reduction solutions and report product cost increase to management.
- To expand market shares, keep loyal customers by maintaining good relationships and communication.
- To work closely with PM, Production, Engineering and Quality to support on product development, to work closely
with Finance Department to get the payment of customers.
- To cooperate with customers to address and resolve technical issues and concerns with the assistance of program
management / engineering / quality / logistic and production department.
- To visit customers regularly, maintain customer relations, coordinate and solve customer problems.
- To gather the information of market and customers.
- To look for customers, introduce and demonstrate product.
- To quote, business negotiation, evaluation and sign the contract.
Regional new products commercialization:
- To support regional new product commercialization goal in Korea.
- To develop and collaborate with Asia sales / BD for new product roll out activities to customers in Korea.
Internal sales management
- To own overall Korea annual sales budget, quarterly rolling forecast and sales associated SKPIs. (Overdue
receivables, sales acquisition, sales price development).
- To be accountable for profitability of existing accounts and new sales to insure continuous improvement and
alignment to corporate goal.
- To own integrity of SFBA and SAP database for Korea market.
- To work closely with regional/global sales community insuring global price integrity.
- To support weekly, monthly ORM and quarterly QRM sales reporting activities.
- To support a team of sales executives/account managers in Korea to achieve regional sales objectives.
- To coach and provide adequate trainings necessary to achieve Korea sales department objectives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in university.
- At least of 5 years of experience in a role of automotive sales or engineering.
- A Plus if has experience in the vehicle seat industry or battery industry or electrical field.
- A Plus if has experience working for HMC and/or other T1 suppliers.
- Optional, Design Concept or package study via CAD software CATIA V5.
- Being able to sign quotes together w/ Finance controlling, to develop new business/account strategy independently.
- Department Specific Training Matrix.
- Gentherm product training by advanced engineering, R&D & electronic engineering.
서류전형 -> 기업면접 -> 최종합격
영문커버레터 및 영문이력서
면접 시 협의 (현재 연봉에서 협의)
잡플래닛 평점 3.1로 근무환경 우수
- 학력:대졸이상, 외국어:무관
- 담당컨설턴트: 조성재 부장
연락처: 02-322-6252 / 010-5335-3777